Our Bottom Line Service
At Bottom-Line Productions, we do corporate video, it’s our bottom line service. We believe in the power of the picture, and we bring that power to life in our visual renderings. Your corporate video is your business’s calling card; it shares your story, highlights your brand, and entices potential customers. That’s our jumping off point; we engineer corporate videos – whether website, promotional, or product video – using the industry’s most powerful tools.
tools of the trade
- The Canon 5D Mk III is the industry’s gold standard for capturing moving brilliance. Since this marvel hit the scene, video production has never looked back. Its photographic wonder includes full HD resolution at 1920 x 1080, and it’s the camera that’s called on for award-winning ads and Hollywood blockbusters alike.
- The GoPro 4 is the definitive action-capture camera. Whether it’s on the slopes, in the waves, or onsite, this guy hunts the action down.
- The 3DR Solo Smart Drone is all about geeky fun, but it’s also a powerful tool that’s adept at capturing aerial money shots.
- Final Cut Pro X is the de-facto industry standard and has been employed in countless movies, music videos and TV ads. From great looking titles and transitions to all sorts of special effects we’ll make you look like a million!
- SmartSound library – Nothing gives that finishing touch better than the right music. Our massive audio library delivers the perfect, tailor made accompaniment to your presentation, all without worry of royalty issues anytime down the road.
- Glidecam Technologies camera stabilization system for truly professional results on any moving shot. You’ve seen them racing across the football field or on a concert stage smoothly catching all the action. Now you too can have that level of “Hollywood” production in your video as well!
- On location photographic & video production service at your office, plant or customer’s home/office
- Creation of opening and ending sequences to give your video a truly professional look and feel
- Video e-mail campaigns that effectively deliver your message
- Professional Voice-Over talent on staff
- Professional titling service, Motion graphics and credits
- Studio quality, royalty free music tracks that are custom created to match precisely with your production (and that don’t require royalty fees)
- Creation of a YouTube channel for your video(s) from which the video can be embedded into your site, sent out in e-mails or viewed on YouTube, LinkedIN and other social media sites
- Script writing and/or assistance
- Marketing videos, video testimonials, product demonstrations, video plant and facility tours, corporate video, video editing, voice-overs and so much more
- Aerial videography service to give an elevated perspective to your project or business